Nana Thx @quedforever
This is sooo true!
And they can literally smell fear!
03:34 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 April, 06:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
absolutely, the fear is evident to them. They also sense evil & people who arent genuine. They don’t speak except the Bark so their senses are very keen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
06 April, 06:09
We human need to learn to repect the animal kingdom a lot more than we do...one day many will answer to the crimes they committed against the animal world. Animals are a gift..its time we treat them better. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful picture!!! 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 April, 06:23
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Agree, the Animals are so very special. I’m not big on reptiles, I know others are. They creep me out even though I know they have their purpose.

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
06 April, 06:01
The animals know. TY @sirhuckleberry

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
06 April, 05:59
I'll never forget the time a computer repairman came to my home. Hubby was gone and my Lab went NUTS. He did not want me to let him in, and when he did come in he would not let that man near me. He was in between the whole time - I had to hold him back. Most of the time, if I said, no it's okay he'd pull back. The guy gave me the creeps too.

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
06 April, 03:58
Absolutely. If my dog doesn’t like you then neither do I!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 April, 03:48
Is this why every time I come upon a dog they always snuggle up to me immediately? At the dog park I am always approached by the dogs and they sit at my feet and lean against me.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
06 April, 06:00
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
❤️Yes me too! Most all animals! Of course I love them all too