Miss Vicki @newlife
06 April, 12:51
The mask mandate in my state expires 4/9. However, I just received an email from a corporate leader stating that the company wll continue the mask requirement per the CDC guidelines. I sent an email to my boss stating that I am no longer wearing a mask at work (haven't been wearing one for several months and no one has said anything). I don't wear one outside of work, I'm not wearing one at work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
06 April, 01:03
In response Miss Vicki to her Publication
I would ask the corporate leader what CDC guildlines are they reading from. Last time I checked & read unless things changed recently the CDC website states otherwise. Put the ball in their court. The people must learn to take back control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Vicki @newlife
06 April, 01:07
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I responded to the email saying "It would be helpful if you could include the statement from the CDC as a reference"

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
Excellent !!!!!! Don't just cave into their BS. Let them proove it at their end. They live off our FEAR.
02:53 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Miss Vicki to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from M and M Peanuts, click on at the bottom under it