Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 02:04
In response james wafer to his Publication
😡🤨🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 02:02
Add Lowes to that. They stated that Conservatives can shop elsewhere; and that, after they were kissing up to the military in our area with promises of great deals. Not giving them my business.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
31 January, 01:29
They all need to be destroyed in the Market!

Astric Angel @Astric
30 January, 03:25
ok i need a new phone and i need to drink more Ice Tea. then i sm good. 😁

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
30 January, 03:18
FYI Amazon runs/handles much of the government info.
#onlyuniteddowestand 🇺🇸

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
14 January, 05:43
I'm keeping this list. Thank you

d.lee lion @dleez
14 January, 02:49
Please add Nike. They continue their journey disregarding human rights, but using a faux hate toward conservatives to keep the left as consumers.