Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
SpecOperator17

This next part is going to be very tricky.

This next part is going to be very trippy.

Don't be scared. Patriots are in control.

Don't give in to the fear.

Don't give in to the shills and trolls.

Remember what you've been told by 45

Remember that he keeps his promises

Remember what you've learned from 17

Take this knowledge with you through this next final chapter of the greatest story ever told.

You're going to need it more than ever.

Don't rush the process. Don't press it.

Don't fight it. We have it all.

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Now Lets Finish This
01:32 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
07 April, 08:09
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Can cleatly feel it this morning, where's the Wheaties?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kira Kju @kju17
06 April, 03:52
Return to the future. He knows everything.
The best leader and president.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
06 April, 03:10
I am soooo excited!!! This gives me chill bumps (I guess I should say frog bumps or Pepe bumps instead of goose bumps)! WWG1WGA!!!! We Patriots are part of a new and true history that will be in history books and we will be able to tell generations to come the truth!!!
GOD BLESS!!! God Wins! We win! Prayersl!!!

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 April, 03:08

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 April, 02:41

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
06 April, 01:48
Stay in Faith no matter what, remember - God Wins

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 April, 01:47
💯

dans Miguels @dansMigelas
06 April, 01:38
watchflixs.xyz™ – Godzilla vs. Kong [2021] HD FULL WATCH ONLINE FREE

About me

01 sec ago Don’t miss!~OFFICIAL-NETFLIX~! Where to Watch Godzilla vs. Kong Online Free? [DVD-ENGLISH] Godzilla vs. Kong(2021) Full Movie Watch online free HQ [DvdRip-USA eng subs ]] Godzilla vs. Kong! (2021) Full Movie Watch #Godzilla vs. Kong online free 123 Movies Online !! Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) | Watch Godzilla vs. Kong Online (2021) Full Movie Free HD.720Px|Watch Godzilla vs. Kong Online (2021) Full MovieS Free HD Google Drive!! Godzilla vs. Kong (2021)with English Subtitles ready for download,Godzilla vs. Kong (2021) 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, High Quality.Stream Movie

✿ PLAY HERE ➤➤ https://watchflixs.xyz/en/...

AVAILABLE WATCH/DOWNLOAD HERE ➤➤ https://watchflixs.xyz/en/...