Karrie Welch @Iammeq
one of the questions i have about the deep state is, why the rush to make up 4 years of their 16 year plan? its showing their hand, pretty obviously too, &, hence, waking people up faster. they have had this plan in place for decades, possibly centuries ( their overarching plan of world dominion & total satanic control) they have, clearly, been quite patient & methodical, so why rush now? i suspect its much more than just impatience, or being close to their finale’ & more to do with some occult purpose or meaning. I dove, briefly, into an occult calendar search & saw the full moon’s are important for rituals, & that jan 25th 2024 there is a full moon- so the week of the next innuaguration. i cant help thinking there must be a specific reason behind such aggressive moves after so long, & More than just white hats are shutting it all down. they have something very particular planned for that timeframe that they are desperate to make happen. Please share any knowledge!
12:09 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Iammeq in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karrie Welch, click on at the bottom under it