stacy roberson @Justice67
I saw this on Grand Maga17 home page. This is really fascinating so I decided to repost it. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:32 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Justice67 in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
06 April, 01:46
In response stacy roberson to her Publication
I believe this is the man who personally took charge of JFK JR's plane prior to flights et al. His picture has been seen at numerous Trump rallies and there was a lot of info on him back then. Do some digging regarding Jr and you'll probably find info on this man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
06 April, 01:09
I saw these pictures a year ago at this time. This rabbit hole is one of the first I went down.
I believe there are more than one DJT here
they also said JFK SR just recently passed. I believe that to be true, but I believe there are more than 1 SR as well.
how is that possible you say???
if you watch De Ja Vue w/Denzel Washington
that will give you 1 possiblity

it really is a lot to take in, why do you think its taking so long.

a lot of ppl will need the med Bed's when the truth comes out

this is why Q says Enough must SEE

have you watched your local news lately.

its getting stupidly obvious
that IS THE POINT

most ppl will see
but some, when you put it right in front of them they still wont see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
stacy roberson @Justice67
06 April, 06:12
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Yes, I've been watching my local news, and truth bombs are being dropped all over the place. I do believe more people are waking up but unfortunately, many are still asleep.

Learning about time travel is so fascinating. I also believe there is more than one DJT.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
06 April, 12:33
I would not be surprised...

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
06 April, 11:36
John G Trump, Donalds uncle? He was handed Nikola Tesla’s work after the Cabal/Deep State killed him. Time travel.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
06 April, 12:37
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
LOVE YOUR POSTS!