Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
06 April, 08:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jay @joejay3000
If true, then faith really doesn't have any metaphysical properties and is little more than a glorified "can-do" attitude. I don't like to think that's the case. I prefer to believe that God can move matter on our behalf (i.e. miracles). And as this is website is primarily about politics, patriotism, Trump, etc., I fail to see how handing me the shovel can possibly make any difference. All of us used our shovels on November 3rd and continue to do so with our public and private dissemination of truth. Faith isn't requried to do this kind of shoveling. Faith is however required to keep believing this nightmare will end one day and our republic will be restored. We can't do that part directly (or at least we can't put much of a dent in the problem). Only Trump and the patriots can do that level of heavy lifting. I keep hearing they're working hard in the background on our behalf. At this point, my "faith" that they'll pull through is the size of a mustard seed, no more and no less.
08:38 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by joejay3000 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joe Jay, click on at the bottom under it