Sidney Powell @SydneyPowell
Hello, I am Sidney Powell. Trying this app out to talk to conservatives. like what i see so far. #MAGA #ReleaseTheKraken #trumpwon
08:24 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SydneyPowell in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 April, 08:35
In response Sidney Powell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
08 April, 06:05
Great - strict code of ethics on this site - no nonsense - just the Truth - Good & bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 April, 05:45
yeah??? and I'm fkn Cleopatra......GFY shill

Kev Oooo @KevO
13 April, 04:57
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
🤣😂😅😅😂🤣😂😅😆😁😍👍

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
06 April, 05:01
Shill

More fakes

Just like HSRetoucher17

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
06 April, 04:14
and you cant spell your own name??

1776 Again @BludGeonT
06 April, 02:49
Used my first "fooked" today for this troll.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
06 April, 02:39
Hello I Am Donald Trump And I Like Face Painting......

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
06 April, 02:11
Thank you for all that you do. Glad to see you here!

Chuck Betts @Rotor
06 April, 02:02
keep up the good work, your country needs you.

Great Awakening @GreatAwakening50
06 April, 11:54
with all due respect mam, im sure u can understand but is there any form of verfication u can give that this is you.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
06 April, 11:30
Wil de echte Powell opstaan. #wievandedrie

Incog Nito @UniteforGod
06 April, 09:38
I sure hope you realize Sidney Powell is a bad ass attorney!! Your NOT her and your @ name that is spelled with the Y says it all!!! In addition the pronoun "I" is always capitalized, no matter where it falls in a sentence. Always capitalize the first word in a sentence.
You should leave this platform now if your intent is to mislead or impersonate others!!

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
06 April, 09:23
I call B.S.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
06 April, 09:22
@Administrator : Is there anyway that we can be sure if this account legit? Thanks.

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
06 April, 08:39
i have the utmost respect for you and all you did for our nation Mrs powell

Adolph Nuremberg II @Adolph
06 April, 09:14
In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication
👍

Following you from England, @sydneypowell .

Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 April, 09:17
In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication
Thats NIT Sydney Powell