Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God morning Patriots!
Nana thx @jfkjrfan
Nailed it!

Damn Fren, you been in Nana's dreams???

Most ppl have no idea!!!!
I have to warn ya that in my dreams most nights I know exactly what that shit on the black board means!

It is gonna fall right out of Nana's mouth.
I hold back very little cause there are many others that are going thro and seeing the same things that I am.

I know I am not crazy and before this is over yall will know I am not crazy too.
It's gonna be a wild ride for a lot of ppl that are not very open minded to start with.

Ya better open your minds. Nothing is impossible! The end won't be for everyone.

Hold on to your direct connection to God, remember the teachings of Jesus and don't worry about what falls away.
You wont need it where we are going!
Promise! Once we get past some bumps this is gonna be amazing!
Pray in unity there is no weapon on earth more powerful than when we pray together!
This is God's day!
08:31 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 April, 08:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I dreamt of Whales and Narwhals last night. Still trying to see what that's about. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 09:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I heard that whales were from another planet and were considered very respected ancient keepers of history. That if we on earth allowed them to become extinct that we would never be allowed to be a member of the Galactic Federation of Planets.
That's what I heard.
Their songs were the only thing that would stop my grandson when he cried day and night his first 3 months of existence and he still at 2yrs old just sits very still and listens to them when I put them on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396