Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
Maersk Loses 750 Containers as Seas Hammer LA-Bound Ship

Q -1203 "Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?"

Ports of entry, east and west coast, both inside blue states.

Trump - "We are fighting a acient human trafficking organization."

The war rages on, please pray for the victims. They dumped these containers for a reason. The US Military has Cali surrounded. Nothing getting threw.
05:10 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
23 January, 10:48
In response Joe Ford to his Publication
https://www.tisseo.com/v/1...
This clip is from Long Beach, Thank God the Military is out there gaurding our shores!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
25 January, 11:28
In response Cali Patriot to her Publication
I was thinking about this clip.... I've seen it all over the internet now for days and days. I want to know where our Cali Patriots are and I want MORE video's of this.... someone surely knows about how many and what kind are on the water right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
23 January, 10:48
https://www.tisseo.com/v/1...
This clip is from Long Beach, Thank God the Military is out there gaurding our shores!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 January, 08:23
#headsupdismayed
We know from reports that they are smuggling wapens also in this containers. (Quote> customs official) Thats why they wanted open borders. It's done by big company's.

Trump Girl @Digital17
23 January, 06:54
Monsters are real. My heart breaks for the poor souls.

Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
23 January, 05:41
Hard to hit "like" on this becuase I suspect those containers were full of our worst fears. These are the things we must face and bring to light!