John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
My next few posts will be solely questions I want you to consider. These will be things that may seem obvious but they indeed are not. I will not give you the answers but they can be found, some very easily. Here is my first.

The U.S. military has a branch, Space Force, who track every piece of space junk 24/7. I do not mean just the big pieces I mean tiny, tiny pieces. Each person may get 1-2 pieces they track. They look to see if they are moving out of their orbit or if they are being moved with ill intent. Think about how much space junk there is and how many people that would take. Now here are the questions,

Would the Government, knowing what I have just stated, allow Elon Musk the ability to just pour satellites into orbit at huge numbers just so we could all have better internet? What could be another reason? What purpose could these be for if not just for internet use? Is Elon connected to the elites and Covid? Good luck.
02:42 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
06 April, 06:30
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I think this is a new Elon. His face changed. Starlink is facilitating a new financial, internet and free electricity system with no back doors for fraud, spying, money laudering. I think it is also the new system that will run ‘The rods of god’ which will eliminate the need for nuclear weapons or any microwave, haarp or dew weapons. I kind of hope the rods of god are used on everything the elite/cabal have built/developed including cern, 3 Gorges and all satanic sites.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 06:45
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
Look deeper into the Rods, I think you may find some surprising things about it. Direction is one of them. Look at starlinks pattern once they are all in place. Why would you put them over the ocean where there are no islands and also no shipping routes? What how do they work with Tesla towers and could that tech be used to protect us from something else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
06 April, 04:21
To take down cabal junk and spying on world citizen and to stop cabal ill intent missiles elon must be on good side with starlink, Trump was chosen l believe by the hand of God plus military and everything is going to be ok for those that believe.
#GodWins for sure

06 April, 04:29
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
There is a different purpose for starlink, the hand of God is a system that runs on its own. It has been in place for almost a decade in some form. Remember that Elon also helped N.K. and Syria with their Nuclear missiles. I am still on the fence about him. It is great to see you have informed yourself because other than a few posts there are not many people who truly understand what Elon does or what the hand of God is, bravo.

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
06 April, 03:09
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt