dennis scribner @Scribe_1
05 April, 10:17
JUST HORRIBLE.. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
05 April, 11:44
In response dennis scribner to his Publication
Crazy, but I knew I didn’t believe what the FDA says due to finding our about gmo years ago when fixing our health issues... many gov’t officials are on monsanto’s board too, like hilary! They need to pay! This is the real pandemic right here! Years ago I’ve started getting so upset seeing how people, children are sick and have behavioral issues over this! It’s like a perfect storm in a sense... they’ve put fake folic acid in our breads and pastas in the 90s, messing up our methylation; our bodies’ abilities to detoxify. Especially if you have MTHFR genes- worse if 2 copies. So it causes lack of b12 causing neuropathies, stress, mood issues, energy loss, cognitive issues and other things. Then because the roundup messes up and kills your gut bacteria, you have trouble detoxing, and passing bad genes on to your children. Glyphosate acts as an antibiotic every time you eat it, incorrectly tries to replace glycine amino acid in the body, causing collagen loss. Collagen for heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @GR2021
FDA, monsanto, bayer, cdc, big pharma are part of the same criminal gang that has systematically poisoned people and our children. It is sad to see so many children with mental and emotional and physical issues .... they blow out the vibrant light in these young lives.
12:23 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Jamie Designs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
Jamie Designs @Catknit77
06 April, 12:25
In response God Wins to her Publication
I know, so sad, and the parents too.