Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 April, 10:21
Who’s with me Boycott coca cola products. make them feel the pain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zeina Allen @Zeina
05 April, 10:50
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Sold my stock, buying Pepsi for my husband, trying to find a decent water to replace Dasani.
But yep, no more Coke products for this household!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea Elliott @Andieve71
05 April, 11:06
In response Zeina Allen to her Publication
Not sure where you live, but look into Tourmaline Spring water! It is from a mountain spring in Maine. The water is so pure it doesn’t need testing, per the appropriate gov’t agencies, with reasons, science, etc on their website. It is amazing water, and they have a cbd version that is awesome. I’m sure it can be shipped, and believe me, it would be well worth it.
My hubby used to drink nothing but pepsi, started having kidney issues, stopped drinking sodas all together and switched to iced teas and water. Kidneys doing fine, no meds. 😊😝

Andrea Elliott @Andieve71
oops sorry about that second emoji - fat finger accident
11:12 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Andrea Elliott to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Andieve71 in this post can reply
Zeina Allen @Zeina
06 April, 12:03
In response Andrea Elliott to her Publication
Thank you for the information, yeah i stopped drinking sodas 7 years ago.
I have problems with my fat fingers too,😉hahahaha.
Again thank you and i hope you have a wonderful evening.