Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Fear was humanity’s kryptonite!
Everyone who can see what is happening, and can feel love in your heart, and knows what’s about to happen, you are all miracles! Many are still miracles that have not awakened yet as well!
Humanity will no longer be an enslaved race!
Humanity is waking up and understanding our true power, which is love (energy) from our heart!
Open your heart, and feel the love! There is nothing to fear, the light won! It’s all about the mass awakening!
Natural disasters and massive pain is coming, but it’s all part of Gods plan! Choose love!

Love is the Answer!

My two little miracles! 👇🦁❤️
https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5...

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
09:44 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
10 April, 08:21
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
GOTTA SAVE THOSE WORDS!! BEAUTIFUL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 08:23
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I love you and your creations!
love and light! 🦁❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 03:32
fear is an internal indicator, that goes off to show oneself that thought is not in alignment with the Higher Self/Source. all emotion stems from thought. understanding the law of polarity, allows one to see what is not desired while giving the ability to turn that attention to what is desired. from attention to intention, will the seed grow.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
07 April, 10:28
Ahhh- Beautiful little vid. You love YOUR little ones as The Father Loves Us!!! Blessings and Protection are Upon YOU Beloved of the Father!

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 April, 01:30
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Thank You!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 April, 09:58
Miracles they are, beautiful precious miracles of love. We are all someone's "miracle".
Thank you for sharing your precious miracles with us.🙏❤

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 April, 06:15
Beautiful children! :)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 April, 03:26
I Choose Love - Shawn Gallaway - YouTube

Shawn Gallaway sings I Choose LoveMile Hi Church9077 W Alameda Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226(303) 237-8851Check out our online reviews: http://goo.gl/maps/ZGFHUFi...

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
05 April, 10:59
Very sweet kids! So cute!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
05 April, 11:10
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
🙏❤️🦁❤️