Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Marty Korth @Mizsmarty
06 April, 09:52
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I have definitely found a good man and i thank God for him every day! @Ernie3051

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 April, 09:53
In response Marty Korth to her Publication
God Bless You Two ❤😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
05 April, 10:18
My wife is the most amazing woman in the world !!! She has put up with me for 36 years !!

05 April, 10:20
In response Kevin Schott to his Publication
She is a lucky woman. Those are really sweet words.
God Bless You Two

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
05 April, 09:58
Blessed by God to have one of those. And I thank HIM for my husband every day!

05 April, 10:00
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
❤❤❤😘

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
05 April, 09:26
A partner who strives to be their best self is a true gift indeed! 💖🙏

05 April, 10:50
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
❤❤❤😘

05 April, 09:24

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
05 April, 09:35
Words of wisdom. The challenges men face are equally as difficult as what women face, just packaged differently. Understanding and empathy for one another is the bridge that leads to great destinations.

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
05 April, 09:15
I'm definitely blessed to have one!

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
05 April, 09:12
Thank you!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 April, 09:10
Positively!