Linda Hine @sewbear
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been bothered by seeing the goalposts moved farther and farther out too many times to count for this to finally be out in the open. I want justice and help and healing for the dear children that have lived through such trauma. I'm also sure I'm not the only one who is looking forward to NESARA/GESARA to be announced. I'm so thankful the Lord chose me to be one who "woke" up. It has been so awesome to hear so much about the Lord, how God is in control. Everybody just realizes this is a fight against good and evil. God always wins. Robert David Steele says his tour starts in mid May. So CERTAINLY our wait will be over by then! So in the meantime, we will continue to trust God and wait with anticipation for the EBS to go off! Our beloved President Trump never stopped being our president! Love to all patriots out there! We are truly one. WWG1WGA.
06:45 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by sewbear in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Hine, click on at the bottom under it