Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Robin Avers @RedDawn
07 April, 12:03
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
I was headed in this direction for years anyways for one reason or another, but 2020 really brought it all into focus and also made me realize my faith in God and Jesus was not something to take lightly. I am grateful my spouse and mother get it, everyone else, all I can do is pray for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
06 April, 03:20
all that feel the same are welcome at my compound. will be what could be the last stand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 April, 12:15
Yep. We ALL needed to be pulled out of our daily lives, habits, & ways so we could see more clearly. Our lives had to be reordered. How else could we have had the time and space to do it? And by doing so we changed, we are continuing to change.

What is happening right now is a blessing. ALL of our lives are on a new trajectory.

We say we just want to get back to our lives again, we just want this to be over without all this constant BS. Really?

We are never going back. It's not possible. We either walk forward into the light or we perish in darkness. Life is being realigned.

Taking the time to look at this right now because of this post makes it easy to see we are not quite there yet. But we are getting close. As Regina MAGA says the old life doesn't matter anymore. It doesn't.

Buckle up tight & Hold the Line. We(you) are not alone in this. We are all doing this together and we will make it. NCSWIC

I love you all & am so thankful you are here
WWG1WGA

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
06 April, 12:50
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
💯 Well said. Much love to you. 🙏🏻❤️

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
07 April, 10:11
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
Clarification - I incorrectly applied a quote to the reposter Regina Maga that should go to the original poster Nina Leone.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
06 April, 10:40
Veil Lifted.
The Rest will Soon Join.
[The Great Awakening]

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
06 April, 10:33
yes maam! 🙌🏻

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
06 April, 10:22
Amen. This is very well said. ❤️🙏

HCHC 12222 @HComo
06 April, 02:31
This woman is my spirit animal. Everything I am feeling, she said it 👆🏼

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 07:32
Ah Nina, your words ring true and billions of us are with YOU! #wwg1wga 🌏
We together will transition toward the ideals God set forth!
You are made in his image, use your will power to bring it into existence. Build good will, identify and sanitize ILL-Will!
Proceed with your spiritual mission using your heart, not your mind!
Let’s Ride! 👇😎👍
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 April, 07:37
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Now about those concerts! 👇😁👍
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Cali Warrior @CaliWarriorMel
05 April, 07:10
Wow. Stated perfectly.... my sentiments EXACTLY.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
05 April, 07:02
I listed to Eddie Trunk's talk show on Sirius/XM, and he's been talking every day about how people should get vaccinated and get vaccine passports to go to rock concerts. 🙄 That's another reason for me to leave my concert-attending days in the past. And he got the vaccine (which brand I don't know), but it was two separate shots on two different days, and he said, "They knocked me on my ass," but he's convinced it's worth it.

Jody Donohue @Jody
05 April, 07:04
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Glad I attended all my life. Done now. It’s definitely not worth it. 🤷‍♀️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 April, 06:42
Beautifully said. This is exactly the outcome that is the purpose of the pain and suffering in this world. To fix our eyes on Jesus, travel the road less traveled and enter by the narrow gate of belief and faith in the end. When each of us takes our last breath here, the ONLY thing that matters is if we have been restored to spiritual life by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit or not. We will be jugded upon this criteria: are we dead or alive. The way to have spiritual life restored is by accepting, believing and trusting in Jesus Christ as our Savior. Then resting in His finished work on the cross (forgiveness) and the restoration of life (resurrection) of our souls, being thankful for His grace and mercy.😇

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
05 April, 06:30
Amen! Save me a seat at your table.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 April, 06:15
I would proudly sit with you at your table! God bless you

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
05 April, 06:13
Amen