Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Today you could be standing next to someONE who is trying their absolute best not to fall apart, So whatever you do today do it with the kindness and LOVE in your heart. 🤍🤍
05:55 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
07 April, 09:33
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I love this so much. 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 09:36
In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication
🙏🤍🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 April, 10:22
Amen

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
05 April, 06:25
Sean Hannity can kiss my ass with his mask and social distance BS! Won't even listen to the a...hole anymore!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
05 April, 06:23
I am ready to fall apart...thanks for this! I am so tired of having to mask up to be able to work, I just don't even want to live in this kind of world anymore. It's useless! That's all you hear is "wear your mask and distance yourself...well FU to all of them!

05 April, 06:38
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Find time youcan go out in nature away from everything mask free and just sit in silence and take it in or go for a long walk. Sometimes it helps so much! I'm going to be praying for you, that your job situation improves and you can breath freely. 🙏🤍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 April, 06:07
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Great Message Sister, Love You So Very Much.❤️

05 April, 06:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you! love you too brother! 🤍🤍