Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
04 April, 06:21
Hold the line Patriots our #Potus is fighting for us & finishing what JFK started. Remember just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Our amazing President Donald J.Trump never gives up, and he isn’t a looser. #HoldTheLine , #wwg1wga #MAGA #patriotsincontrol #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
04 April, 07:28
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
The people need to see something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 12:39
In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication
Yes I agree, it gets tiresome, Im just holding my faith in GOD.

05 April, 12:46
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
I have saw Light in all this, God is working and is the right hand man for POTUS, all Good Things come to those who wait. God will put on us no more than we can handle. Good things are happening, Remember if we can see it so can the enemy.

Only people mentioned by KeyzerSoze in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keyzer Soze, click on at the bottom under it