Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
05 April, 02:43
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
#JerrySpringerFirstFamily #HunterBiden #BidenCrimeFamily

The Smartest Guy Joe Biden Knows: Hunter Biden Says He Smoked Parmesan Cheese, Mistaking it For Crack

This is the smartest guy Joe Biden knows.

Joe Biden’s deviant spawn Hunter sat down for an interview with CBS Sunday Morning host Tracy Smith to promote his ‘memoir’ Beautiful Things.
“I spent more time on my hands and knees picking through rugs, smoking anything that remotely resembled crack cocaine — I probably smoked more parmesan cheese than anyone that you know, Tracy,” Hunter said.
“I went one time for 13 days without sleeping, and smoking crack and drinking vodka throughout that entire time,” he said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1WGA THEGREATAWAKENING @Brielle222
05 April, 02:46
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
this doesnt even look like the real hunter, deep fake here and green screens 🤔🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
maybe its all the parmesean cheese..🤣
all kidding aside...it does not look like him. these interviews he's done-all of them look like totally different people
02:58 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady 4Trump, click on at the bottom under it