5-9 years

1-4 years

What\'s a red-pill?

01:27 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Case4Trump in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
02 June, 07:33
In response Case 4Trump to her Publication
It depends at what level one is considered red-pilled. In 2000 I realized HIV was man made among other things. I could see through a lot of the lies we were fed, yet I believed 9/11 was real. I immigrated to the US less than a year before that and I truly believed America was the land of all oportunities, that here I was well and safe from anything evil. So I couldn’t tell you how long I’ve been awake for because somehow I kept falling back asleep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 April, 02:36
In response Case 4Trump to her Publication
I started some research in the mid to late 80's. I was half awake around 92, knowing about Fritz S and Bill Cooper, MK, and the Franklin Coverup. In 01 I new it was the rinnging of the bell for NWO. In '12 there was the whole Drake deception. I know people are frustrated, but it is going as it should. Humans have been asleep 12,000 years. God is winning. 10 years ago, I was telling people at my job to look into the cabal. I was considered "That Conspiracy guy". That is why I need this place, it validates all I have learned. Each person is important for piecing this together.
Madonnas jaket circa 1985 .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396