MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
05 April, 09:40
Parkes is controversial. Use discernment. There is catalyst to truth everywhere

https://www.simonparkes.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
05 April, 09:54
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
they are full of shit
parkes down in his mom basement with dogs crawling all iver him “just got some secret intel from us government “
lol
cant believe people listen to him , ward or fake navy seal jaco . All BS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Michael Jaco is 100% great. I am 100% sure of this. Respectfully disagree. It is very easy to make a bad guess in war. Ward may be compromised but I think he and Parkes make mistakes. I think 60% correct is stellar in this environment. There are no reliable sources. No disrespect meant but my discernment says that you are tricked into believing 100% accuracy is possible and even Trump could not give you that. We need to unite, not separate.. There is no risk in people being demoralized over a missed date. These people have almost no affect on the war.
10:00 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it