Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 April, 01:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 April, 01:12
so right.

moving to a new place is starting to be consistently unfamiliar all the time, I'm found sliding into familiar response to NOT fear, but WELCOME SUCH!

Happy to be on this jouirney with you, Lady!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
05 April, 12:03
❣️❣️❣️HAPPY MONDAY!

Mike Cmm @Mikecm
05 April, 11:44
Sooooo very true. Thank you for sharing!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 April, 11:05
This is why we do not remember babyhood. #GrowingPains

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 April, 11:05

Matthew 4:5 - "Then the devil took Him into the holy city and had Him stand on the pinnacle of the temple"

If we wait to find our strength in the moment, we usually discover our spiritual strength is wanting. Prayer and reading and resolve are imperative before we step out into the craziness of our world.

Jesus won the battle before he ever stepped on that pinnacle...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 April, 10:54
😁Happy Monday Morning!

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
05 April, 10:52
AMEN! Happy Monday!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 April, 10:41

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
05 April, 10:36
We would be a little happier if you spent more time with the Anon crew...jk have a great day!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 April, 10:27
Have an awesome day Kim! I’m feeling great after wonderful visit with Family and celebrating Our Savior Jesus! Wishing only the Best to All and Healing in our World! The Silent Majority sleeping no more! What a time to be alive! Praise Father God!
Makes me think of you and Tanks’ song “ Gonna be a good Day”
I’ll be singing it all day. 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 April, 10:20
Happy monday to you as well :)

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
05 April, 09:50
K,

I wish you have an excellent week, with the best growth possible.

Grow, develop, evolve.

Everything within the divine right to choose.

Go to a more advanced state of perceiving, intuiting, discerning.

Life is an athletics streak in which you are against yourself.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 April, 09:51
In response Follow the Constitution to his Publication
🙏❤️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
💛✨

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
05 April, 09:45
Happy Monday Kim!

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
05 April, 09:39
Happy Monday! Kim do you know if VK is active on another site? He's not very active here like he was on Twitter.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
Good morning!
He doesn't seem to be. He's only here, Wego and Gab.
Not on twitter....

robin fineman @RobinD
05 April, 10:30
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
He's got a great utube channel. 4VKM
I used to go to Raisin Cain for all my info and smiles
but since I can't find him, I now go to Kim.
I can't wait to hear all of the Kennedy connections.