Angie Mac @AngieMac
Don’t forget about yesterday’s 3 year delta.
09:03 AM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
USA First @usafirst4
05 April, 09:21
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I read an article that Podesta and Huma were arrested last night (think 11.3 marker), but I honestly can’t say I believe it. Need proof that everybody sees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Bito @Josebito
05 April, 09:23
In response USA First to her Publication
I agree. We have heard so many stories about so many traitors arrested, only to find out that it was Not True!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
05 April, 09:15
anyone else see posts saying BY-DAN taken to hospital??? Maybe referring to this? can’t find any sauce on it....

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 April, 09:23
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
This us literally all I can find article-wise and there is still something wonky about it.

https://mynews.one/biden-t...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 April, 12:34
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
The clip shows people running toward something but BidAn is not shown.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 April, 09:07
ty!✅