Only people mentioned by Ironman_Q in this post can reply
Kell Richh @Kerichh
08 April, 04:34
In response Tony _69 to his Publication
do these product descriptions sound even remotely normal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 April, 04:09
Disgusting evil (mirror) vile demons

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 April, 04:07
These people have to go down, every last one.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
05 April, 11:50
OMG! I gotta say I'm pretty proud that I have NEVER ordered from Amazon.

GREGORY TODD @GQT
05 April, 11:33
Great work by the way.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
05 April, 11:32
yup. always says there is only one available. the price is always outrageous. and then the details like 3 months and up, make it even more obvious. im actually surprised they didn’t name the item the name of the baby/child like they do on wayfair. #ChildTrafficking #sextrafficking

GREGORY TODD @GQT
05 April, 11:33
Verified through my own Prime acct - name top right corner - for those that may be skeptical

Seek The Truth @WL6202
05 April, 11:26
Bastards! New stock coming in from Mexico doesn't help when supplies were going down.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 April, 11:17
I just looked this up on Amazon, got the same result, sick fookers. Why are they still allowed to do this???!!!!

Data Gramma @Vic
05 April, 12:20
Why is this still happening? This needs to be dealt with by the law!

Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
05 April, 01:24
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Amen, I was abused by a Sheriff as a young child and threatened my family would die if I spoke. Stuff like this and wayfare make me sick, i have reported things like this many times to O.U.R and officials and its still is happening. Even wayfare Ellen DeGeneres was selling sofa pillows for $17,000 dollars with names of children that were on the Missing Children registry. Its evil God will not allow this world to stand much longer with this evil happening to these babies.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
08 April, 04:11
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
They are not going to bust their supplier...this is evil that goes to the highest reaches...

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 April, 12:09
👀👀👀👀

Mimi Morris @Mimi64
05 April, 12:07
just found these others
why only one left of each????
also noticed the 3mth age
just sick 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 April, 12:14
In response Mimi Morris to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Tony _69 @Ironman_Q
05 April, 12:28
In response Mimi Morris to her Publication
yeah the ages 3 months and up is a big red flag!.🤬