Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God Night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to be.

Nana took my own advice today and took the day off to spend with my family! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Lord thank you for this wonderful joyous day. Thank you for giving us your son so that we can receive your grace. I have lost a grown child and every time I think of Jesus suffering on the cross I think how hard it must have been for you to watch him suffer. Even tho you knew what was coming for him, it still had to be hard to watch him suffer.
Then I think about all of us being your children, every living soul, and the weight of watching so many of us suffering and misbehaving everyday because of free will .... well it would be enormous.Lord please forgive us of anything we have ever done that is unclean in your eyes. My life is yours, Lord use it how ever you wish, I am ok with anything you decide as I know I will eventually be with you.In your precious son's name we ask these things. Amen
10:44 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Terri ... @Terri
04 April, 11:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’ŒπŸ“©what a beautiful prayer..thank you and sweet dreams nana..may God be with you forever...hugs from Canada

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 11:13
In response Terri ... to his Publication
You too my fren! Much love from Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
04 April, 10:48
Night Nana πŸŒ™

04 April, 11:13
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
04 April, 10:47
God Bless You!

04 April, 11:18
In response Lori Altman to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡