SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
Jan 22 2021 | General McInerney πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram
12:27 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
Bonnie Barber @Cybervegan
23 January, 05:14
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
I clicked on the heart to acknowledge, but I do NOT want Hunter to get a plea deal, unless he implicates The Big Guy in a public forum. Still holding the line for The Storm! #MAQA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
23 January, 06:08
i’m sorry but i find it hard ti beleive a general is on telegram.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
23 January, 06:08
i’m sorry but i find it hard ti beleive a general is on telegram.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 January, 05:33
πŸ‘‰Serious Question:πŸ‘ˆ

This has been a standing question; as fall-out from a Q. statement, "no deals." ... I'm taking everything as a data point that needs to be verified in the Public eye. (The reveal of the Great Awakening purports it will all be in the Public Domain.)

Hopeful, cautiously skeptical until the steak has enough sauce.

Thanks for sharing, this is the first I've seen it. I'm sure it will become a common narrative.

#wwg1wga #MAGA

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
23 January, 05:41
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
I couldn't agree more. Knowing the crimes that have been committed and knowing that we are eatching a movie, I remain skeptical of everything. If they have it all, there should be no need for plea deals. The children were offered no "deals."