Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
I am What I am @OfLight
04 April, 09:52
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
YUP... My whole life I never trusted any organized my religion.. My father was worried about me but he came to know I knew!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
05 April, 04:10
In response I am What I am to her Publication
i can concur in the same experience. thank you for being here 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
john park @Jpark219
04 April, 08:41
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
If this true.. Then why keep claiming Jesus is God?
Who is God?
How can anyone make that claim?
Knowingly claiming we have been lied to...

I am What I am @OfLight
04 April, 09:53
In response john park to his Publication
What I believe this is saying is that organized religion took over who we are and what we knew.. GOD is ALL of us..

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
05 April, 04:04
In response john park to his Publication
jesus, accessed christ consciousness. he elevated above this 3D flesh reality matrix, perceived through the mind. GOD is ALL. IT is not held by time, space, or matter. IT is outside of that trinity. GOD is perfect. mathematics is perfect. nature is perfect. nature has mathematics