MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 April, 01:32
Simple test of truth.

If the message uses or includes fear-----it is fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
04 April, 02:23
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
The only way to motivate people is through fear and love...💗🙏

Do we not seek the truth by defining what is right? Shouldn't we define what is right through our God given instincts, that which is in our heart of hearts? If yes, then fear is merely a tool. For you see sometimes the truth hurts, sometimes it scares us. Is natural to follow the heart, yet we seek truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
04 April, 04:47
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
I lost my FB permanatly as well as Twitter for speaking the truth. I will always be a Truth teller no matter what. They cannot silence us all the world is too big. I will fight for my family, patriot brothers and sisters and our country. They tried sending CPS cause I wouldnt send my kids to school until they stopped the Testing for Covid, I will not break, I have God on my side and lots of love. I have been through hell on earth and never gave up or gave in and I refuse too now. i over came cancer, and addiction nothing can stop whats coming.
ps. I also love the country Life, I live in the mountains of Eastern Ky and thr hills and lakes as well as the wildlife and trees are my place to be at peace and with God for a while. Camping and drinking from the fresh streams always renews us. one with Nature is amazing

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Sounds AWESOME. Is God's country, no doubt. I too live off the beaten path, in a valley on a creek w/waterfall in Ohio. Country living with nature is healing in itself.

The path we have been on does not define us, Where we are going does. Good for you to trust in your instincts in these trying times. Be proud of your choices and raise them well. Count your blessings as you protect and provide for your children. Prepare them for the world as we know it. They are your treasure, not the governments.
05:44 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
05 April, 12:53
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Amen, I vow to make sure my children know to never let their guard down, trust and God and do everything with Love. Without God we will go nowhere. Patriots and All who are fighting this battle are doing so to protect our future and our children. i will always be gratful. The Government for now is corrupt and I will never allow them to control my children life. I am working on pulling them from Government schools, teaching them at home about the Truth and the Govd. They are trying to put my my kids on ADHD and Antidepressants at 11 & 12. they put my 16yr old on them at 11 I was blind and I took him off them. Also I refused to vaccinate them with any vaccine and its against their policy, so they can stat home safe.
yes your probabaly not far from me im 35 min from south point ohio. Country living is beautifuly serene.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
05 April, 11:59
In response Dreama Wallace to her Publication
Not one of us is perfect, yet our schools are quick to defer our children's journey with meds. I had some good friends on meds growing up. They never broke the dependency cycle and have died at young ages. Good for you to buck the system. You're a good mama, no doubt. I'm about 90 minutes from South Point. We are practically neighbors😊