Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 April, 05:29
more photos in comments
i have pics of military tribunal “before shit hits the fan” hahahaha! you can kinda read but some are so blurry we wont know what they have done til later
mitt Romney-bye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
seriously they arent military tribunal pics. i was only making a joke. man o MAN shes all blurred out. Must be full name disclosure hahaha!
05:31 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by juliebjoe864 in this post can reply
04 April, 05:32
loretta lynch

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
04 April, 05:35

04 April, 05:39
https://t.me/SC_Girl1127
i have more on my Telegram channel. come on. We all need a laugh. And with all the bad we SHOULD laugh bc God knows they laugh at us. haha lets do this bio weapon corona virus called Cv19. They them it doesnt go away. Keep them masked and away from each other. scare them into a vax that has aborted baby parts and Reston Monkey DNA(look up 1989 Reston ebola outbreak) oh yes they did. Spuced up this new variant of corona 21 and its from South Africa where the United Nations is now. If you took the vax and get sick with Ebola you fell right into their hands. President Trump said hes not taking it but if we want to we can. He said on a podcast his was the ONLY one FDA approved! Always ALWAYS listen to your president and do NOT dare blame that man if you took it and didnt pay attention. Bye to 3D living. Awaken