Utsava Prophecy @utsava
We are almost there where we can see the fruits of our labors, and this is the year of the NEW EARTH happening; something we have talked about for years. The events are occurring in the timelines predicted, although perhaps things are not always official. Those who research and keep and open mind can see the signs that things are happening and changing. Or, let's say things are about to change, officially. #wwg1wga #QANON #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening
04:49 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by utsava in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 April, 12:39
In response Utsava Prophecy to his Publication
Yes, what an incredible time to be alive. Many of us have waited patiently for this special time in history. Be Blessed always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
08 April, 12:01
Yay happiness for us and the donkeys!!! We can't wait!!! Good to see your posts Utsava!!!! ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
07 April, 10:33
@utsava Thank you for all that you do for the people and for all those animals you have rescued. Bless you for that !! Keep up the good work !! πŸ•ŠπŸŒΈπŸŽπŸ΄πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
04 April, 09:54
i am so happy you are here!! ive missed your posts!! i know in my heart you are right! i just cant wait for the show to be over!!

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
04 April, 08:46
😍it is so good to see you posting Utsava

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
04 April, 06:44
Thank You for saving and rehoming all those beautiful animals a while back! God Bless.. πŸ™
You probably still are however I lost contact when twit purged all !!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 April, 06:42
Please God πŸ™πŸΌ

Tammy Fultz @TameTam
04 April, 06:36
GOD bless, Utsava.

John Washington @KeysMarg
04 April, 06:34
Revelations 21

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 April, 06:09
I remember thinking how I didn't want you to be right about the Election, but you were. Now I am praying you are right that the end will be soon and we can change this Earth for the better. Blessings to you.