K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
I'm not buying all the talk about a fake inauguration, a fake oval office, or any of these other theories about a mock Presidency. I believe #SleepyJoe is in the WH and I believe these evil fucks think they somehow survived Trump's wrath. I also believe these ppl are stupid and the game has just begun. These assholes are fucked in big, bad way. When Durham breaks his silence these ppl won't be able to walk down the street!!! #wwg1wgaww
Fuck the devil worshipping, child killing, blood drinking, ritual performing, ancient power holding cock suckers straight to hell where they belong!!! We have
12:07 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by QaoticParadym in this post can reply
:Jennifer: Rough. @PatriotJen1974
23 January, 12:12
In response K__ Y__ to his Publication
I was thinking this tonight, they're in there I believe as well. I also believe that when we're done with this Washington DC won't exist that'll just be reminder. the only way I figured they could be on their own movie set would be if they were taken out Underground. with certain military surrounding their movie set, that would be the only way of them showing different white houses. that's my theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
K__ Y__ @QaoticParadym
23 January, 12:16
In response :Jennifer: Rough. to her Publication
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, its definately theater but no different than the drama they've been putting on in front of Americans for decades. Sick bastards😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396