NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
04 April, 09:25
👇👇👇As long as we have faith in each other and trust in God, we will succeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
This is the really fascinating part to me as a American Patriot and lover of the Game of Life. I don't personally know a single Trump supporter who still believes in him. Everyone I know feels abandoned and lied to. Can he turn such a large number back IF and WHEN he finally decides to fulfill his promise of "Draining the Swamp"? Only time will tell. Folks are hurting. Folks are absolutely destroyed by the failures of one Donald John Trump. Can he fix this by magically appearing on 7/4 or whatever other "kick the can down the road" date that is tossed out? I hope so. But not counting on it.

Fascinating times.
Troubling times.
The VERY best of times!

DANCE!
09:29 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
04 April, 02:05
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Heeeeey.....NEVER DOUBTER here ♥️
Believe it or not...I think, our President will be looked at in a completely different LIGHT by even his worst critics when The Storm subsides.

Maybe... those who “flipped” on Trump are only feeling hopeless and lost and projecting it onto Trump regardless of (or because they know), he wont even flinch.
But....mosty likely your loved ones are good and vibrate LoVE regardless.
Patience, is truly a virtue.

As for the Evil DICK Satinists who don’t vibrate high enough...they, however will be gone...and the world will unite with forgiveness, gratitude, love, and a renewed appreciation for not only Trump but for the handful (maybe 10)of TRUE PATRIOT HEROES who have been speaking the TRUTH, on behalf of ALL of us...We The People 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
04 April, 09:35
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Keep the line and don't lose your faith, Patriot!