Only people mentioned by Lindi58 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 05:10
In response Lindi Judd to her Publication
THIS has got to change when we get past this, no more property taxes, and to make sure everyone has a chance at property ownership, there should be a cap of no one can own more than 50 acres. No one needs more than 50 acres. No one needs more than a few really and I think 50 acres is quite generous and you have to be a U.S. citizen to own land in the U.S. You know why homes cost so much? The Chinese are buying up all the properties and are putting them on their AIR B&B rental system. It's BS. No young adult or family can afford a home where I live because the prices have all been driven up by foreign second vacation home ownership and vacation rental investment ownership. I feel for young adults and families who are forced to rent because of this way to open system. NZ will not let you buy and own land, why should we let non-citizens?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Webb @Cwebb
10 June, 05:28
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You think its generous to tell someone they can only own 50 acres.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
10 June, 04:13
We are ALL Slaves!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
10 June, 08:59
google allodial title-

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 08:37
Let Nana also add that if you dont pay them the taxes they want how ever much that is, well then they will just sell it to the highest bidder.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
09 June, 06:58
THIS particular injustice makes me 😡. NO MORE PROPERTY TAXES OR RULES AND REGULATIONS TELLING PRIVATE PROPERTY OWNERS WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR OWN LAND. "They" can all Fuck off now with a big capital "F". Enough is enough!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
09 June, 05:42
Sounds about right!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 June, 05:20
Might look like a joke, but there is a lot of truth here!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 June, 05:20
Might look like a joke, but there is a lot of truth here!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 April, 07:24
Canadian government and Ontario Hydro stole our land back in the 1970's. Came in offered my Dad an amount and told him if he didn't take it they would expropriate or build the nuclear station around us..... 11 people in one family. My parents bought the land in 1952. My Dad built *the homestead* (that's what he liked to call it) from ground up and 20 years later the government came in and STOLE it. And because they were just going to bury our house of 20 years Dad asked if he could remove the bricks and wood to reuse at our new location, he had just put on an addition ANNNND the government goons made him buy his own house back and my siblings and I helped Dad tear our house down. GOVERNMENTS DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART PEOPLE! THEY ARE EVIL and anyone working for them better take a look in the mirror.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 June, 04:17
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Wow, what a story. Thanks for sharing it. These are the stories all citizens and taxpayers need to hear and know about. The indigenous cultures warned us. It's what colonial governments do.