Michele G.. @MicheleG
02 April, 08:23
Been feeling very heavy lately...people and family shunning me. GOD PLEASE PROTECT US ALL! As i sit and pray I see ALL the people still with me NOT blood BUt FAMILY. God has ALWAYS been protecting he has always been helping guide me to the right road when I thought I was not being heard I realized God said NO take the other path. God has NEVER LET ME DOWN HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN 🙏🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
It's the worst thing to be warning your loved ones about events and dangers and they call you a liar. They think Trump is the anti-Christ. I have never called Obama or his kind that, although he fits some of the tenets of the doctrine. Maybe all of the things that God helped me get through brought me to this point. You are right, God has never let me down. I have had to learn discernment. It hasn't been an easy road, but God let me know the ones he calls friends are not pushovers or crowd followers. He wants warriors of prayer and speech in these last days. The devil is of this world. God will give you what you need to persevere. Ask him.
05:56 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Michele G.. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Michele G.. @MicheleG
04 April, 06:55
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
so well said and thank you. God will win 🥰❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396