Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
07 April, 09:59
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Thank the lord for men and woman like that. He makes me proud to call myself a Calgarian.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
06 April, 12:57
Thats my city in 🇨🇦. He has inspired a lot of people!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
05 April, 01:34
I get angry watching any person in uniform go along with the communist. They obviously forgot their oath and only worry about keeping their jobs. The sooner every citizen in this country uniform or not stand up and unite and show the power we have the sooner this nonsense stops.
Good for this guy he took no shits and gave no fuccccs

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
05 April, 10:46
I love to like it but i love the 144💖 likes more so i like it in my 💖

Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
04 April, 08:39
Hmmmmmmm......what if pervasive corruption/organized crime is active from the top federal entities/large corporations, down to the county/ neighborhood levels?

"Anybody who's in the restaurant industry [and] probably everybody else with ANY business...got to stop thinking like a victim-criminal mentality, as the victim, 'oh, I'll just do WHATEVER the criminal tells me to. They'll let me go when I'm done.' They don't want to let us go! They want COMPLETE freakin control of us! They don't want us to go back to normality. So this is the time we've GOT to stand up!

EVERY FREAKING BUSINESS HAS GOT TO STAND UP AND PUT THESE SOB'S DOWN! Because if we don't, they're taking US out...This isn't about Democrat or Republican, this is about AMERICAN!....We have to do this NOW! ..." - via ZNeveri, Dec 27 2020, h/t Major Patriot who's been RT'd by President Trump and was also suspended from twitter
https://twitter.com/MajorP...

Montana Ford @Montanaford
04 April, 07:51
AMEN!!! God Bless you and your parish Pastor!!! We NEED more pastors willing to stand up for their congregations and their parishoners!!! Glory to God in the highest, and PEACE TO HIS PEOPLE ON EARTH!

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
04 April, 07:33
Yes, Yes, Yes...a thousand times Yes!! Saaluute to that Pastor. And every other citizen of Earth please take note.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
04 April, 07:32
Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 God Bless this man, protecting his clergy

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
04 April, 07:26
THESE ARE THE DAYS OF NAZI GERMANY. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DELIBERATLY PUT IN THIS SITUATION and NO-ONE IN GOVERNMENT is FIGHTING FOR we the PEOPLE. THIS has been a well planned event for a long time by the COMMUNIST, FACIST who think they are GOD and CAN come in to our lives and FORCE the "STATE on us, but notice none of them care about GOD or HIS Commands. ALL COMPARTMENTALIZED idiots who do not care about the LAW

Laura Montesano @Lmontesa57
04 April, 07:01
❤️🙏YES! Stand up for your rights! Thank you Pastor

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
04 April, 06:23
YASSSS REEEEEE ! GO PASTOR