Christopher Austin @Bluemisfit_Truth
SCRIPTURES & SPIRITUAL CHANNELING IN 2021 - Truly wondrous, and exciting to see the blossoming carnage and chaos transpire out of Satan’s seemingly perfect, awe-inspiring, relentless, yet gut wrenching, and heart breaking orchestra of destruction and chaos. What an unique crash course of wondrous torture it has all been!! For me, Christ Jesus is the Master Key, and all other keys will take me on a ride that only my Savior can revert. But, after warning me so many times throughout scripture, and my history not to play with fire so to speak, I will not risk it! Truly sad and horrifying to witness. To me this all got out of hand seemingly overnight, and it’s snowballing rapidly. Thank God for allowing this technology of information to be yielded back against it’s own oppressive dictatorship, somewhat! For those willing, wanting, and able I suppose... Strange days indeed! Apparently Jesus saves, and forgives. Wow! How AWESOME is that for some people, such as myself? Peace out!
01:42 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bluemisfit_Truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Austin, click on at the bottom under it