Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 January, 02:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 January, 08:37
💥😃✝️👍❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 January, 08:22
This reminded me of a raft ride I took as a child on the Snake River in Wyoming/Idaho at night. They showed us an American Bald Eagle Preserve and I thought the guide said that the nests are so big that a human could lay down in it. That was an awesome memory my Dad gave me.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 January, 08:21
❣️

John 54288418 @RealNewEnglandPatriots
18 April, 09:40
good to have backup. 🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
24 January, 04:13
WWG1WGA

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
23 January, 10:51
hard truth
at around 30 years old, the eagle flies to a high perch plucks out all its own feathers out then beats its beak against a stone until its completely gone. if it survives all of this transformation, it will live to 65-70 years old. And, here we are ....DUDE

Car Kohl @SmilenDios
23 January, 07:23

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 06:13

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
23 January, 05:54
APL keeps inching up ever so slowly....

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
23 January, 05:23
1000% 🤛🏻🤛🏻🤛🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸 WE R 1 FAMILY!! Hi VK

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 January, 02:46
Yup stuck together ❤

American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 01:03
WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇸🐸

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
23 January, 11:15
Since tech purge recently, I feel we are literally on the battle field. We are an annoying threat they seek to obliterate. Perhaps we do not realise the power we have-they do. Best deal is to stick together even when we don't understand or have doubts. We are family.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 11:21
Family is Everything! The Best is Yet to Come! Preparing for the Birth of a new Generation of Patriots. #NeverGiveUp #InItTogether Glory be to God 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 01:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I love this. ❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 January, 08:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
😍🤩

Michael Zerby @M3dicine
23 January, 11:02
How many people thought Kim wanted to build a nest before reading VK's "'Stick Together.'?"

Yup, I did.

No, I knew what it meant.

23 January, 01:06
In response Michael Zerby to his Publication
LOL!

23 January, 01:06
In response Michael Zerby to his Publication
LOL!

John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
23 January, 11:01
Is We Go and Anon up the same platform? is there a reason for this app vs the other or vice versa. I notice Wego crash a few times im sure BiG Tec Viruses are coming for Patriot platforms any help on this would be appreciated. God Bless you all in Jesus mighty name.

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
23 January, 10:16
.This is MAJORLY IMPORTANT
...is key
#InItTogether

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
23 January, 09:54
WWG1WGA

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
23 January, 08:16
Dis you VK? Telegram

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
23 January, 10:12
In response Simba 716 to his Publication
no, he has already confirmed about it, lot of there are🐮

🙈🙉🙊

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
23 January, 06:15
👊 #wwg1wga 👊

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
23 January, 06:02
MY PERSONAL AND PRIVATE CHOICE OF EQUIVALENCES
#Gematria
#TIME
its cheap for me say to other to "take action" when i not taking action (physical action ) , but life is complex 😅

My choice of favorite equivalences for this situation

23 January, 06:06
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
i find a problem uploading #pics , they get stopped the upload at 60% or so ...
you have to reload the entire page ...

then re write the post. Upload again de pic.

but for some reason, all the previous attemps to upload the pic , suddenly appears as loaded 😦🧐🤔 as a 3 of 4 pics in same row

23 January, 05:55
test

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
23 January, 05:31
All in. Let's build something new.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 January, 05:05

Fabian Gonzalez @Patriot_Loso17
23 January, 02:25
VK, I apologize for my last comment. I'm still in the fight and will remain so. Didn't mean to mess with anyone's vibe.

Don Dur @Doubled18
23 January, 10:14
In response Fabian Gonzalez to his Publication
youre a legend -

Katerina Tse @Katerina
23 January, 01:32
I'm in!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 12:47
WOW !!!!