Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
04 April, 12:25
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
been doin it for months , i live in the country and its mosquito infested , im never sick but when i moved i was getting swollen lymph glands , only thing i cud trace it to was mosquitos ! first time my glands swelled for about 10 days till it cleared . started on the above and , happened again but swelling not as bad and only 5 days till recovery šŸ‘šŸæ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nana **** @Zoochini
03 April, 10:22
Iā€™d check that recipe before doing it. I believe it is missing two ingredients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Fox @BlueFox80
03 April, 09:48
Be careful with this though? Quinine prolongs the amount of time it takes the heart to repolarize (the QT interval) if you take meds that do the same thing (amiodatone, prozac, many others) you can get yourself into trouble! Happened to my dad, when my mom was putting quinine in his nutrition shakes- she ordered it off Amazon and never gave a second thought to the fact that it might interact with his amiodarone šŸ˜

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
03 April, 10:00
In response Blue Fox to her Publication
thhank you!

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
03 April, 09:24
Thank you so much!ā™„ļø

Jessi Doe @Jessi
03 April, 09:23
interesting! have u ever personally tried this?