Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
Castle Rock. Final stage explanation.
10:59 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Iron Eagle @IronEagle
24 February, 10:07
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Nothing can stop what's coming. Because it's already happened. Time isn't linear. God can't be controlled. And God is with us always. Even if you turned your back of God, God is always there. That's what love is. So don't turn your back on others. Be patient and kind. Wait until others are ready to hear the truth. Ask them questions they need to look up to find the truth. 🌟💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 February, 09:26
Great reminder. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
24 February, 09:16
This actually made me cry this morning, I have become so emotional because I love this country so much and seeing it torn to shreads hurts. When I see the American Flag now my heart aches for the freedom they want to steal from us. I still trust the plan.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
24 February, 09:13
"We've got this." WWG1WGA!!🇺🇸