Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
04 April, 11:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
K, how R U?

Jesus lives in each of us.

I wish that with each breath we choose to be reborn to be better.

Please allow me to leave a message for our dear patriot.

My dear brother Juan O Savin,

We are breathing deeply and growing, all of us.

Who can find the first message on the DJT tweer in which he warns of electoral fraud?

How many days before election day was this message published?

Has the military structure under DJT's command since 01/20/2016 been aware of digital Pearl Harbor against the US in the 2020 election?

Was there enough time and resources to devise a plan to avoid the attack? Or that it would allow the attack to subsequently identify and hold domestic and foreign attackers accountable?

The reality is that 74 days have passed since the presidential oath.

We are aware of the signals being sent.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 April, 11:37
In response Follow the Constitution to his Publication
Doing well!
Hope the same for you and your fam!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
03 April, 09:49
WHOA!🙌😍🙏

John Washington @KeysMarg
03 April, 09:02
Flight 93 on the 93rd Day is about to Happen if Someone in the "Know" Doesnt come get Me soon.
i Am Frustrated to the Max...

Easter Will Be Fatherless YET another Year as You Kids force me to Walk on Water soon..

At Lantic is Massive and i am About to do something Very Very Stupid

JEREMOS KRAKEN @PresidentKraken
03 April, 10:04
In response John Washington to his Publication
Jesus died for all of us, knowledge is power may he guide you tonight sleep is gratifing when pain surrounds us a new day is upon us

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
03 April, 08:39
Thanks Kim for posting SR again.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 April, 08:06
looks like I won’t be sleeping much tonight :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 April, 08:18
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I hope you can! :)

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
03 April, 08:05
Whoa. Vibin'