From Karli on telegram:

https://t.me/MidnightRider...
04:27 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
04 April, 01:08
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
AWESOME & BRAVE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 April, 10:21
that was awesome! I couldn’t figure out who he sounded like and then it dawned on me he sounds like comic the insult dog! LOL. I love it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 April, 09:12
Fookin Legend

take that!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 April, 08:48
evil nazis is the truth. god bless this man and his church

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 April, 08:48
evil nazis is the truth. god bless this man and his church

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
03 April, 08:38
😭 I love this so much. let me guess they are just doing their job " the language of evil". thus they aren't responsible for anything they do.
Remember I've been saying Trudeau is not coming to your home, it's the people you see everyday that will do the hurting. they are hoping you will let them violate you so they can get paid.
when they are in violation of ordained rights they are doing evil. let them know how you see them.
these are disgusting people, the kind of bile that comes out of it you.
A spoiled piece of meat that is maggot forming.
they are willing to hurt people based on lies by our government.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
03 April, 08:23
Wow This man walks in the full Armor of God! So Beautiful!

This is Calgary Alberta -- one of the first Sanctuary cities in Canada. Premier Jason Kenney swore allegiance to the Aga Khan years ago.

Notice Health Inspector and Peace Officer came all the way in and up the stairs -- Police Officer stayed at the door! They sure pushed the health inspector angle -- POS evil!

God deliver us from this evil. Dark to LIght. 🙏🌎

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
03 April, 08:29
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Kenney and the Muslim Prince -- shows his fealtly.

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
03 April, 08:22
Now thats a Patriot.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
03 April, 08:19
👏 Well Jesus had that real man's back! 👍
Who would have thought that the mark of the beast would
come in the form of a needle!!!

I wonder if this Pastor knows about this taking place in Canada?

https://www.rebelnews.com/...

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO FILE A COMPLAINT!!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
03 April, 08:23
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
I have filed 3 so far.

Julie Boe @JulieB
03 April, 08:15
How enlightening! This is one of the true pastors & one of the few true churches we have left. It literally made me sick how most churches closed down for the 2 months & now they're allowing the vaccines (poison) to be administered in their facilities. You can only serve one master at a time & they've made the wrong choice. State vs. God isn't going to do well in the end on their behalf.

don breen @Q_CND
03 April, 08:15
Calgary

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 April, 08:08
I needed this!!!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 April, 08:06
THIS is what is missing in American churches! If you belong to a church that allows the government to dictate when and who can gather there, let me warn you that just as promised in Revelation 3:15-17 God will spit you out of his mouth because you are not worth swallowing. Apathy is hated by the Lord! If uou will not stand up to Satan then God wil not take a stand for you!
Revelation 3: 15-17 ✨
15I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other! 16So because you are lukewarm— neither hot nor cold— I am about to vomit you out of My mouth! 17You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked.

Harold GRA @Bluesky
03 April, 08:06
The nazis have harrssed this minister forever. They are evil and need to be outed. We should go visit them at their homes.

Christina Maga @Christina71
03 April, 07:56
AMEN!!!!!! Not today satan!!⚡

William Cherry @Oleglory
03 April, 07:56
AMEN🙏

Maria. Liv. @maria07
03 April, 07:54
☺️🙏What an amazing man. It was so wonderful to listen to him. Yes yes just fight the Nazis. Thanks for you.🌷🌻🙏

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
03 April, 07:53
hallelujah!!! Never give up ! Never say die!!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 April, 07:46
awesome. tgis is how everybody must be

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
03 April, 07:29
good for him!!!