Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 April, 07:06
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
03 April, 04:31
the New tan line... masks.... at least they’ll be easy to spot when this is over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
03 April, 04:10
Oh my goodness. Once this is over and done, we are still going to have to live with stupid people.

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
03 April, 04:07
Just like in Spain! sheep under the sun

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
03 April, 04:07
it's the young people that surprise me the most as they are the Ones who are supposed to have come in with a Higher consciousness but i think that WHEN they turn around, they will turn around the quickest with the greatest momentum πŸ‘

Patriot Dawg @UGAPatriotDawg
03 April, 04:06
you can't fix stupid

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
03 April, 04:05
Lol spring break sheeple style