STL Anon @STLAnon
First Kroger offered $100 to employees who get the shot, then Krispy Kreme offers a free donut and now McDonald's is offering vaccine pay??! If this was a real pandemic you wouldn't need cash and prizes to entice your safety. Such bullshit and tbh, this latest move, is discrimination
11:49 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
05 April, 03:57
In response STL Anon to his Publication
My company is doing the exact same thing but have added that you can only move between buildings if HR has a copy of your vax card! So i told the HR Director that as an expiremental vaccine our company issued life insurance wont pay if I were to die of the vaccine, so if they would be willing to sign saying the company would pay 10 years of my salary to my husband if i die, i would get the vax (which i wouldnt). She glared at me and then completely ignored me lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 April, 03:12
They are already in trouble, and they add this kind of crap to it. Can't wait till they go down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
05 April, 03:08
Something will come of this... Just watch. Seems illegal.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
03 April, 11:17
D@mn right. They are counting on sheeple NOT to perform even a cursory amount of research and sell their lives for a donut or its equivalent. Ignorance leads to death.

OPENVAERS.COM

Dottie French @DotOn777
03 April, 03:38
HIPAA
[ˈhipˌô]
ABBREVIATION
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a 1996 Federal law that restricts access to individuals' private medical information.
"HIPAA regulations"

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 April, 12:58
My company is doing the same thing. 😡
Conversation with HRVP the other day, advised her that NONE of the vaccines were "approved", and could she tell me what was in them, did she realize that she was the test/study group? Long awkward pause ensued..........

amy lilley @amylilley
03 April, 11:01
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Applause, well done😎

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
03 April, 12:12
Hahaha! Right...

Sgt. Bootstraps Nanny @Trumpruled2Q2Q
03 April, 12:01
Wow, this is so sick. I didn't think they would be trying to pay people to get it. This tells you everything. Never get the shot.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 April, 11:57
coersion and manipulation. hippa laws protect employees from being forced to share medical information, so they think this is a tricky way around it. i see a class action lawsuit to mcdonalds over this crap becaue NO ONE at mcdonald's is allowed to ask you medical questions other than if you discuss with with human resources or offer the information (because you are naive)