Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
22 January, 05:59
Posted by Anon (/qresearch/): https://8kun.top/qresearch...

"Trump Still Issuing EO's"

"Riddle me this… How is a former President issuing Executive Orders and Proclamations after he leaves office? How is a current President claiming to write Executive Orders but none show up in the http://Federalregistry.gov... How is it that every single EO that Trump signed is still on the books, even the ones Biden has claimed to revoke??? Just something to ponder. 🤔 Why did the Biden Harris take the link to the Executive Orders off the website?

Part1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
It was pointed out to me that Biden is signing Executive Actions - which are like wishlists, with the tricky titles named "Executive Order to blah blah blah". These are just requests to congress or something.

The Trump EOs listed in the register were all enacted prior to the 20th with future dates for publication. So I can't see for sure if he has added any new ones yet.

I do realize Biden/Harris is a sham. Just trying to stay accurate as possible, since there are many points of confusion already.
09:50 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Steve Miller @Chair
22 January, 09:51
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Several of his EO's are set to publish the 25th- they're warp-speeding them through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
22 January, 10:00
In response Steve Miller to his Publication
Biden's or Trump's? Sorry, never started looking at register until I was trying to monitor for declas of crossfire hurricane, which is the next step as I understood after Gina Haspel stepped down.