Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
16 January, 10:15
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
A unique Hollywood Hero. Imagine being that in those times! Much respect to Mel Gibson, a true Patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maui Red Warrior @Maui_Red_Warrior
15 January, 08:08
He did indeed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joseph Mobius @MobiusStrip
14 January, 04:03

Patma Lone @PatmaLone
14 January, 01:28

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 January, 02:54
💞👍💓True!!!

Josh Funk @J_L_F_87
10 January, 09:13
finally i can post this and not get fact fuckin checked!

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
14 January, 07:31
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
Although I like your post for speaking the truth, I wish there was another option to show disgust, disdain, or outrage and such for the content. Not aimed at you of course, truth warrior. I still want to give you credit for sharing the truth, but I have to explain how I feel about finding out and knowing these sick facts. Keep up your hunt for the truth, for it will only be addressed and corrected when we move from Dark to Light.

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
14 January, 09:08
In response Josh Funk to his Publication
God bless you Mel for having the courage to let us all know what is going on in Pedowood. May God be with you and your family!

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
10 January, 08:49
Mad Max

Jennifer Mattson @Jennimatt
10 January, 08:49
They tried to make us think he was a loon.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
10 January, 08:46
Mel has been trying to red pill the masses for decades. We finally see! Dark to Light.

ToneLoc Cappelletty @ADC75
10 January, 08:45
amen