John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
A quick self defense tidbit for you to stay safe from someone threatening you.

In this crazy world we live in you want to prepare for anything. If you are approached by someone who you feel is going to attack you follow these steps.
1Quickly make your plan. Most encounters are won by the person who thinks before they act.2 Wait till they are flatfooted and push on their upper body as hard as you can. If this doesn't knock them down it will make them take a few steps backward. Most people tend to want to turn completely around and run. Do not do this.3As soon as you push turn 45 degrees in the direction that has the most running room. Each stride you take increase your angel until they are behind you. This method takes you out of arms reach and provides a better chance of escape.4Run hard and fast.5If you feel they are getting within arms reach come to a complete quick stop and bend your knees, your waist and cover your head. Basically make a ball but stay on your feet and use one
12:57 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
03 April, 10:35
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
why not just shoot them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 04:45
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Well why I do not disagree with that some people do not normally carry. I firmly believe that if everyone did there would be a hell of a lot more respect given to everyone along with much less crime. That of course is just an opinion. I mean how many mass shootings have you heard of in the military during times of war. That would be zero. Everyone has a weapon and they are not afraid to use it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
03 April, 09:31
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Excellent advice. Thank you VERY much.

Tomorrow, very fervent prayers will be lifted up for you and all those fighting for us. You have my undying gratitude and respect.

04 April, 04:42
In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication
Once again thank you!