MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
i cut my family off a long time ago because they were terrible people. they tried things to me and made me homeless. attacked people who would help me and then tried to have me arrested. took everything away from me and left me in the streets. i am stronger for it. i will not bend to the negativity because of it. i can see the results of their popr life choices and apply them for a better result to myself. sometimes.. it's difficult to be so alone but i keep my heart strong because i am not alone in my belief that there is more. there has to be. my mother was worse of them all.. she was addicted to drugs and became ill. it was what kept me coming back. we have all had some things happen that truly define who and what we are. look closely. find who you are and grow. overcome and conquer your fears for your own sake and have the love that is required to heal and grow. never give up. never stop believing and always smile. you matter to me more than you can possibly comprehend. wwg1wga
12:51 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by MMMMADDDD in this post can reply
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
03 April, 01:01
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
You are over the target here! My life and circumstances are so different then those I know because I am doing what is right regardless what I am told. 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396