Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
QTheArchitect 2020 @TheArchitect2020
03 April, 10:14
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
We all have sacrified it all so alone no hope to rebuild and recover... next mission ahead transformation setting scripts food and the best episode has yet to come !! It Helps to write... from my heart to all of the fam to all humankind... Q for life - WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QTheArchitect 2020 @TheArchitect2020
03 April, 10:04
Empty hole but my energy is with them every day, wishing to fight side by side liberatring the land that I love. Many patriots in the nederlands are light walkers. Not 1 team only one 19 year old kid to go all the way, warroirs of truth: Plan act and do-or-die for freedom. As a IT 35 years Architect old HAcker-At-Large made my Ghost multi polymorpic encrypted JSON alibi, Whonix., Tor RPA UI Path buddy... many times I've asked to god: What is my goal, why am I here? The past 7 years I saw the plan of Cabal unfolding to be real and the 2020 plandemic the only to see what is coming feel the pain all calculated murder so dark. Leave work, wife house 1 mission any life counts, not the numbers but...as Digital Soldier of alone at night try to delay process to inform delay needels burn transport and online fight day and night...what ever it takes, killing the sick sick child murdering pedofiles...tiny Q risk in future plans. my plan was set fight, kill the snake, give hope to mankind die free

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
02 April, 11:57
Name the TIME AND PLACE!!!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
02 April, 11:52
God's worrier Angles led by St. Michael the Archangel! Praise be to Jesus!