John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
The cabal owns pretty much of all MSM, do you think they don't own all the platforms like this also?

Why don't you watch MSM anymore? I hope the answer is that they don't report the actual truth but just push a narrative they are given. Every major news source reports the same thing, every anchor reports the same thing. What makes you think platforms like this are any different, because they're not. It is extremely easy to find out who you can trust for real news. Pick say 10 people who have huge followings and look at all their posts. Look at the time stamps. You will notice the same patterns every time. Actual true breaking news should be shared but stories that can not be verified shouldn't be passed down by "trusted" sources. These are your hopium dealers, these are the people paid to kill your hopes and they laugh while they do it. Hey how about a vibe check? No how about a block instead. Get these people off your feed and you will see your world in a beautiful new light.
08:13 PM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
03 April, 12:10
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
They don't even have to own the platform to have their agents post crap... It's one of the reasons I always do a lot of research before I even look at a "conspiracy theory" site.
Just labelling it as such is a signal that makes 2 groups descend...
1) enthusiastic fanboys who jump on any idea or loose connection while trying to help...
2) deliberate and planned agents who post some truth but mixed in with dangerous lies. The lies can either send researchers off track -or- make them look ridiculous so that they can point to the site and say " look at the nutcases there... they believe the Earth is flat!!!!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 April, 12:12
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
I agree completely but truth can not be argued against when held against a lie. If you have proof those fan boys die off pretty quick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
02 April, 08:55
It is an amazing beautiful light to behold.

Happy Days @Sun2516
02 April, 08:23
Oh now we see something that makes sense.